If you believe in what we stand for, why don’t you donate today.
Even if it’s the price of a takeaway, or a cinema ticket, your small donation would mean a lot to us. If you really want to be generous, how about donating the price of a night-out. But whatever you give, we’ll be extremely grateful. Your money will allow us to get the message across; to pay for day to day costs; to even research and document our cultural heritage whilst making a real difference in our communities.
Small donations absolutely help especially when you really want to make a difference!
As we’re opposed to corruption and exploitation, we promise to put your money to good use. We adhere to a strict set of codes. We are committed to treating our donors with respect, fairness, honesty and clarity in all our money raising activities. In addition to maintaining high fundraising standards, we are also accountable to an independent complaints’ process.
To make a donation, simply click on the ‘donate’ button at the bottom of the page. For more information you can email us at;
Portmir Foundation promises to adhere to a strict set of codes. We are committed to treating our donors with respect, fairness, honesty and clarity in all our money raising activities. In addition to maintaining high fundraising standards, we are also accountable to an independent complaints’ process.
We are committed to high standards
1. We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Codes and with this Promise
2. We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
We are honest and open
1. We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
2. We do what we say we are going to do
3. We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
4. We are clear
5. We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
6. We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
7. We are respectful
8. We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
9. We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give, or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
10. If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so
We are accountable
If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
If you have made a donation in error, please contact us on 0121 318 2184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org